Elasto Forming with ACB presses
High manufacturing flexibility for the aerospace industry.
Elastoforming is an economical and high productivity forming technique to stamp medium and small batches of shallow parts production.
BENEFITS OF ELASTO FORMING:
- Excellent alternative for low to medium production runs
- Offers high manufacturing flexibility
- Performed using high pressure
- Several parts formed simultaneously during the same cycle
- Low production costs
ELASTO FORMING PROCESS:
The two most common materials formed by elasto-forming are Aluminum alloys and stainless steel.
The process uses high pressure to press a blank into a die using flexible, high strength elastomer pads.
Elasto Forming allows the manufacture of a wide range of parts:
- Piperwork supports
- Structural frames and stringers
- Leading edge reinforcing pieces
- Supports and gussets
For UK or EIRE enquiries relating to ACB Aries Alliance Elasto Forming presses please contact MikeB@M-TechUK.com